Ordering & Payment
Listed is the information required to help you make a purchase from our website. If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to email us.
How To Order
- Browse through our pages and click on any items that you wish to buy.
- Enter the quantity of full metres that you require - this will be placed in your ‘shopping cart’.
- You can now continue to shop, as above or ‘checkout’.
- Once you have finished shopping, ‘checkout’ and you will be guided through the process.
- Provide your details - check all your details are correct, if there are any errors, simply click ‘back’ to amend. Please note that delivery can only be sent to the billing address. VERY IMPORTANT - do not forget to supply a telephone number, in order that the courier, if necessary, can contact you for directions.
- Once satisfied - click ‘commit to buy’: There is an option to ‘print’ your checkout order.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you confirming all the details. If there are any errors, please click email us immediately.
A sample of any and all fabrics is recommended pior to ordering. We recommend that you purchase the full amount of fabric required to complete a project, as fabric colour can vary from batch to batch. If you do need to re-order a fabric for the same project, please let us know when you place your order so we can do our best to send fabric from the original batch. We cannot guarantee this as fabrics are being sold continuously but will do our very best to find a match.
We aim to dispatch your order within 1 working day of payment clearing (please note this is not always the same as you sending the payment). We will notify you, by email, if there is any further delay.
- You may pay by credit/debit card or PayPal using SAGE our secure payment facility. Once you have reached the Sage Pay payment portal, follow the instructions to enter your credit or debit details and complete the purchase of your products.
- You may also ‘Bank transfer’, email us for details. We also accept payments by phone for credit or debit cards.
If at any time you change your mind, simply click the cancel button to return to the home page.
We use Sagepay which is an automated encrypted payment system so we never see any payment information so your card details are fully secure.